Product added to cart
Pentek ChlorPlus Carbon Block Filter 20 Inch Next Granular Activated Carbon Filter 20 Inch Previous
Pentek ChlorPlus Carbon Block Filter 10 Inch
This Pentek ChlorPlus 10 carbon block filter cartridge reduces chlorine and chloramine in residential and commercial drinking water. It has nominal filtration rating of 1 micron at an efficiency of 85%.
The cartridge is made of bonded powdered activated carbon (PAC) media with a polyolefin core and shell and polyethylene outer netting. A Santoprene gasket provides a watertight seal.
The filter will reduce free available chlorine (FAC) at 2 parts per million (ppm) by at least 75% in up to 50,000 gallons at a flow rate of 1 gallon per minute (gpm), and reduce 3 ppm chloramines by at least 75% in up to 1,000 gallons at a flow rate of 1 gpm.
The filter has an initial pressure drop of 6 pounds per square inch (psi) at a recommended flow rate of 1 gpm, and operates over a temperature range of 40°F - 180°F (4.4°C to 82°C).
- Nominal filtration rating - 1 micron
- Initial pressure drop at 1 gpm - 6 psi
- Chlorine reduction capacity - 50,000 gallons at 1 gpm
- Chloramine reduction capacity - 1,000 gallons at 1 gpm
- Operating temperature range - 40°F - 180°F (4.4°C to 82°C)
- Pentair Part Number 255416-43
|Filter Size||2.5 x 10 Inch Water Filters|
|Filter Type||Carbon Filter|
|Micron Rating||1 Micron|
Write Your Own Review